Thursday, August 19, 2010

Two Cupcakes Make Darling Purses-not me, I don't know how-Laurie and Susan got nuts with Selvages







Laurie and Susan work on darling purses made of selvages from fabric....very cool!

I am a sucker for glorious vegetables and Lopez has them at their Saturday Market-they are fabulous looking and tasting!




A truck from Lopez-haven't seen anything like it before (maybe when I was in college) and look at the image below-who paints this kind of stuff? It has to be someone who lived through the 60's....

4 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for posting the pics.. Steve has been asking me... why I save all the selvages.. :)

Awesome!! lucky you.. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the purses that Laurie and Susan made. I made a lap quilt with selvages that came out really nicely. what fun. Fran Fairchild

Rebecka said...

I love the purse from the selvages!! I have been collecting mine and I don't know if I will have enough to make something. I like the photo with all your fabric selvages. Cute!

Kim D. said...

The selvage bags are really cute and those vegetables look oh so fresh and yummy.