Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good eats at the cupcake reunion!


Well, if you didn't already figure this out and how could you, my computer crashed as I was loading these fun photos in here. I may have lost all my handouts, photos and who knows what else....arghhhh. Anyway, you can see we had good eats at the cupcake reunion. NOw the Mary Lou retreat opens tomorrow and hopefully I can load photos on my husband's computer.....
Hot berry cobler served with ice cream...a Pacific Northwest treat!

We did eat some things good for us too



5 comments:

Patty ♣ said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMM!

Nancy said...

You cupcakes really know how to have fun!

Sandi said...

Great food and wonderful tablesettings!

What was in the goodie bag?

maeve said...

All the delicious photos of food of late . . . one could gain weight just looking at it all! You know how to have fun! Love looking at all the wonderful quilts the various groups make. I enjoy the recipes you share too. Thanks! Have fun!

bevy said...

OMG....great cupcake reunion. The spaghetti salad looks great. Do you have the recipe to share?