Sunday, January 20, 2008

Simple Things are Quite Wonderful



Have you ever thought about how many times you walk by something that is visually quite wonderful? I often have people ask me how I come up with so many ideas. It is because I "notice" how wonderful a little row of my Granddaughter's shoes is. Wouldn't childrens shoes be a wonderful quilt for a bedroom? This could be done in so many ways.
I have a new fabricline coming out this Spring at Portland Market called "Happiness Is". It is a children's look at the world. I think "Happiness" could be a quilt with little girl's shoes. I may have to work on that....stay tuned.
Please ask for my new fabric at your local quilt shop. It is by Benartex.

1 comment:

Carol said...

What precious little shoes! They are so sweet, all lined up that way! Easy to see that they belong to your granddaughter, Mary Lou!