Friday, January 04, 2008

CANDY MEMORIES ARE FLOODING IN-PLEASE POST HERE ON MY BLOG WITH THEM

Yum, look at these-cherries in candy to eat? -how awesome!
Remember practicing smoking with these? I loved the taste.... amd they were better for you than the real thing...I wonder how many kids started smoking because of these? I never did like the taste of the real thing, they weren't sweet

This would be a kids dream come true-ot the people on Project Runway where they were invite to make clothes out of candy and candy packaging!

I have been wondering whether I should share this because it involves my cousin"Honey- (her real first name). Honey was older than I was and one day we went to the store and she had a dime and it was enough (around Halloween_ to buy a large pair of wax lips filled with something like juice. So, she said since she was oldest she got to chew it first. I was little and I didn't know you could do this. So after she chewed it awhile, I got it. Then she told me not to tell because I would get in trouble for eating before dinner. Duh, just call me Pollyanna,I believed her. I bet she doesn't remember this but I do. :0)
Hey remember Ester candy? Was any of that really good when you think about it?
I know there are loads of these types of stories out there,
Mary Lou
How about YOU? KEEP SCROLLING DOWN FOR MORE FUN CANDY THINGS
PS- My friend Susan in North Carolina shared this-it is so much fun!You will love it. Smile Big!
http://cruzintheavenue.com/DYRT.htm

No comments: