Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Mirror to End ALL Mirrors This Christmas and Next! And surprise that is so fun and creative!

-----------------------------
So I have a friend named Sue Cresse who has a million and one ways to be creative and this is a mirror she made. It is so beautiful in person! Sue can take an idea and always make it tons better.
Do you know someone like her?
She bought a simple mirror at Home Goods and then transformed it into this with the help of a glue gun.
She said it is so heavy, you can hardly lift it to get it on the wall and they had to a real system in place to hold it. So cool!



I got his link from someone and I have spent hours goofing around with it and thinking about quilts made with some of the things I cut out....it is so much fun. It takes a little practice but is well worth it!
http://snowflakes.barkleyus.com/

4 comments:

Kathy C said...

That wreath is so incredible! Sue did a great job. I'd expect to see something like that in photos of Oprah's house. Really impressive.

Nancy said...

The mirror- incredible! The snowflake- my scissor skills are no better on this than they are on real paper, but what fun!

MJMR said...

The mirror is beautiful. Wish I had thought of it.

Marlynne said...

Outstanding! And the candy pictures that followed are so exciting!