Thursday, December 08, 2011

From My Cousin Lance Who Lives in Mozambque-Merry Christmas (I guess)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The cartoon above is from Kristi my girl cousin and her brother sent the joke below...they are both alot of fun, can't you tell?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to share with you all an experience that I recently had regarding drinking and driving.
As you would know, most of us have had brushes with the law on our way home before.
Well I for one have done something about it.....the other night I was out for dinner and a few drinks with some friends,
having had a few too many, and knowing full well I was struggling,I did something I've never done before. I took a bus
home. I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise as I have never driven a bus before.
=

4 comments:

Miki Willa said...

This gave me a chuckle! Thanks.

Mary said...

Cute!!. Love the cartoon too. You always have cute thing!

Maree in NC :-) said...

Both of those are priceless! :~D

Carole Kurth said...

Mary Lou, you ROCK! Thanks for a laugh to start the day. I've got you on my Yahoo home page, to catch your fun updates. Merry Christmas, and Blessings to you.