Wednesday, July 21, 2010

And the winners are.....drum roll please......


Send me your address if you are listed below as you are a fabric winner for commenting and joining my followers list. I have five prizes ready and more piled up here to last throughout the summer!
Once I send these out, we begin again. :0)
Thank you for your lovely comments and reading my blog.
VickyF from Grand Rapids
Kim D from Arizona (please add my blog to your blogroll Kim)
Beth from Los Alamitos
Emily from Washington (Em as we know her)
Lynnot1
Please send me your snail mail address's for a package in the mail to you!

7 comments:

beth said...

I always enjoy reading your blog. You're very good about keeping us all updated on all your quilting adventures. It's a lot of fun.
And...I'm so happy to be a winner!
Thanks Mary Lou!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to the winners!
I am thinking about what to make with the fun cat fabrics I won.

Debbie

Vicky F said...

Hi Mary Lou,
I sent an e-mail with my address to your aol e-mail (hope that is right).

Thank you so much for have a contest and thinking of us! Color on!

Vicky F

Reena said...

Just got done looking at the blog all the way to the bottom- so inspirational and fun too! Love those plaids and can't wait till they come out in the Fall- just keep us posted as to when and I will start asking for them at Rosie's and Beverly's here in SD. I should be working on my bees so i will get back to it- thanks, MaryLou! Reena SD CA

Sandi said...

I also voice congratulations to the winners, but we are all winners being able to enjoy Mary Lou's blog and creativity.

Here's to you and all you do Mary Lou!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! I too enjoy reading your blog!

Kim D. said...

Hi Mary Lou, I send you an email last week. Thanks, I'm so happy I'm one of the winners. I added you to my sidebar.

Kim