Monday, December 28, 2009

MARY LOU RETREATS FILLING UP -here is the latest

Tonight Kathy and I are going over to make the final deposit on the hotel for both May and August retreats next year. I am finalizing the schedule and kathy is getting ready to send out the supply list for May and later in the year will send out August's supply list. We have fun things planned both to do, to sew and to eat. We will be visiting at least two quilt shops and if it works out three. All of them are top notch with lots of things to show you and great displays.
We will be eating dinner and shopping at one shop close to the Art Studio as part of our time in Idaho.
If you are interested, send in a deposit (se the top of this blog) and soon I will have a schedule posted on my website for you to see. I would like to say that I am delighted that some of the most fun students I have ever had will be coming from other states. They will add alot to the creativity, the happy atmosphere and the color in the class.
Questions? Write to me- Marylouquilts@aol.com
I am preparing the retreat logo which is quite fun- all kinds of girls together-aren't we lucky to be friends?

2 comments:

Maree in NC :-) said...

Y'all are going to have the "bestest" time! I need to remember to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow. LOL

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

Oh, I would love to go to your retreat, but for now I'll enjoy your new book which I received just in time for Christmas. What a perfect present for myself! Thank you so much for the additional fabric surpise; I am a grandma, so it was perfect:-)
Nina Lise, Norway