Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Little More Of Tahoe and Some Great Design Ideas...

Flower Power Book full flowers by Kathy Sandling...thought you would like a FULL vies...I love this quilt!
This is Deb's Kaffe quilt...boy I wish I would buy those lighter colors...I just don't.....isn't this pretty? Kathy Sandling does it again
And another one by Deb...he must love these fabric sales don't you think????
Here Mel makes a banner of English flags..she is hooked since the Olympics...
Our friend Andrea King who lives in Tahoe but went to High School in Spokane like I did...make jewelry....awesome glass jewelry...here we are trying it on....
Mel gets there first and loads up...we get the leftovers....they are pretty wonderful too!
We were all broke by the time she was ready to go...her stuff is unlike anyone else's. And she is a nice person too!
Wendy Price and Sandy Fisher are good and kind girls and they made this quilt as a story quilt for a good friend who has cancer. I think it is wonderful...can you image this? Making one for someone you love or getting one from someone you love....
Here is a pretty quilt that Linzee worked on all weekend long...it is so pretty with it's great colors...
Here is a white linen quilt made by Kathy Sandling also...so pretty and modern
Here is a quilt I gave to my daughter as a wedding present....it is really pretty in person...I noticed a little bit of paint on the corner if it from one of the kids...NO, I didn't say anything.....
I just adore anything that kids do...they are so clever....Picasso said "at 8 I could paint like Bottacheli but it took me a lifetime to draw like a child." I can so relate with this.
Tomorrow I go with my husband to find out what he has cancer surgery for his prostate. This is a trying time for us but we believe God has His best for us and we can get through anything as long as he holds our hands. Please pray for my husband if you think of it....thank you.

1 comment:

Bev said...

He's on my prayer list! I know (because I'm old now) 5 different guys who were diagnosed over 10 years ago and they are all going strong with no issues at all. It's amazing what can be done now. XOXOXO to both of you!

Bev