Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jenny's Fish from My Wool Fish Class- Like Wool? Take a Class for Great Fun!


So I just did a cruise as you know to Panama and on the cruise I taught my folk art fish. I love anything folksy! Wool is one of my all time favorites to work with and I think Jenny from Illinois did a superb job with the fish and the embellishments. What fun!




I thought this photo said volumes and makes me happy I have a wagon if I need it and a sewing machine carrier. If I tried this, my machine would be in a million pieces, how about you?

4 comments:

Cathy Hetzel said...

We don't realize how lucky we are until we see a photo like that......most of the time we only have to carry our machine from our car to class......and we complain how heavy they are......love your blog

YankeeQuilter said...

I carried a sewing machine like the one in your photo to my sister who was in the Peace Corp in Belize...almost broke my arm running through the Miami airport!

Marlynne said...

I do love your brightly colored folksy fish!

Rebecka said...

Beautiful Fish. I have enjoyed all the colorful photos from your trip. It's so beautiful to go down south. Color everywhere.