Monday, September 07, 2009

LETTER FROM ASILOMAR STUDENT


Before you read this, you need to know that I gave out large plastic gemstone rings to match the tiaras. This is one of the Sisters (Charlotte) that I had in class.
She writes:

Mary Lou, Laura and I laughed all the way to Dallas on the plane. We had such a good time, makes you want to get the same group together again because we were all in tune. Thanks for a great time.

Laura was wearing her two rings, one on each pinky finger, on the plane. (She is the only one who could wear them without getting a huge blister.) The lady sitting next to me leaned over and said “I am interested in gem stones, could you tell me what kind that is?” Without blinking an eye Laura responded, “Plastic!” Good thing it was near the end of the trip because we could hardly contain ourselves until we got off the plane. I am sure all of Dallas wondered what we were laughing about. Isn’t life grand? Love Charlotte

No comments: