Thursday, August 27, 2009

Off to Asilomar and New Things to Learn and Share


I Packed my makeup, my underwear, the tiaras to give out, my clothes, my snacks, my books to sell and my books to read, fairy gifts to share, my handouts, fabric, rotary cutters and boards and rulers and I wonder what else I forgot.
I am going to Emptyspoolsseminars.com -I still have openings in my workshops for next year, right next to the ocean, by lovely shopping, restaurants, deer and beauty and new and old lifetime friends. If you want a great experience, sign up!
Can't wait to show my hippie quilt which is in the works- thank you Molly for the peace signs! They were perfect! Have a great week, everyone.

5 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Enjoy, sounds as though you haven't forgotten a thing!

Del said...

I'll follow any tiara clad lady when I am visiting Asilomar this coming week. Maybe I will find you with a free minute and we will have time for a little visit! Del

WoolenSails said...

Mary Lou,
Have a wonderful trip and can't wait to see your hippie quilt. My daughter loves things like that. I need to think of something I can make for their new house.

Debbie

Lynda said...

OK, I'm jealous. We didn't get to Asilomar and Empty Spools because of other commitments. I'll just have to enjoy it through you.
Have a great time!
Lynda Milligan

beth said...

I just got back from asilomar...it was nice meeting you and quilting ALL week long!
I posted a little bit about it on my blog!