Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ornaments on my tree for fun............


This darling reindeer was a gift in one of our Christmas swaps in my Yahoo chatroom-Marylouweidman-yahoogroups.com -come join us!

A patchwork horse made many years ago for me by my friend Doris Denny. I treasure this.

This crocheted dolly was given to me from a friend about ten years ago

Someone in my family who knew I liked to shop gave this to me.

I bought this snowman in an airport several years ago-I love his face

I used to collect Santas and this one was given to me by my oldest daughter

Color and food always make me want to buy the ornaments...I thought these were cool.

Being a junker, I love a deal. I bought the little box of ornaments for a quarter and I have put them on my tree every year since

Years ago, I went through a phase where I bought alot of sheep things-this is leftover from that time...isn't he cute?

I thought it was appropriate for my snowman to hug the Eifel tower...I LOVE France

My home and tree is always loaded with angels-I adore angels in my home....

More ornaments of this and that. I will show you a photo of my tree either tonight or on Christmas Day!
We are going to my son's home tonight for turkey and good eats and tomorrow everyone will come for breakfast here and open the presents that Santa leaves us....
To me, friends and family are what Christmas is about.
I wish you all a wonderful Christmas Day and to those of you who are celebrating Hanakkah, I wish you the same good wishes.
This is a magical time for all those who are young at heart and believe in the goodness and magic of the season.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Mary Lou, your ornaments are lovely, just as you are, have a Merry Christmas with your family.

Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

Carol said...

What beautiful and fun ornaments, Mary Lou! So fun to see them up close, and to enjoy them with you!!
Wishing you many Christmas blessings,
Carol

Fran from Iowa said...

I love your ornaments, Mary Lou. Thanks for sharing them with us. Your Christmas sounded like a Merry one.

Fran from Iowa