Saturday, February 02, 2008

On this lovely snowy Saturday, I want to thank those of you who wrote and wished me well on my health-THANK YOU so very much and THANK YOU to those of you who wished me a Happy Birthday.
The link above is a MUST see- if you are having a bummer day (or not), this is informative and true and funny at the same time. Please comment.
Thank you Cathy Collins for sharing this with me.


Karen in Tucson said...

Boy, I spend a lot of time playing around on the computer.
Thank you for the interesting and fun YouTube on Art.
Glad you had a good day and enjoy today!
Karen in Tucson

Sandi said...

I love Creature Comforts, I wish they appeared on the television schedule on a more regular basis. Thanks for sharing the link with us all.

Have a wonderful day and a great birthday week.

Sandi in New Westminster B.C.