Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Carol from Panama gets close to finishing my Angel Block of the Month Pattern


So, I have been watching as Carol from Panama has developed and changed a little bit my angel block of the month wallhanging . Isn't it super? Carol is obviously wonderful with color. This makes me smile for sure. Scroll down on the left and you will see that Kathy and Lois's angel block of the month too. :0 )http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Store_id=390&page_id=23&Item_ID=1060
Carol from Panama's link is below (scroll down) on my link list on the left column........

4 comments:

Carol said...

Wow - thanks for posting my angel quilt on your blog!

Mary Lou - I scrolled down and can't see Kathy and Lois's angel quilt - where is it?

Mary Lou Weidman said...

Look at the left hand column and keep scrolling to see the two other angel block of the months! All different and all wonderful...would love more photos of yours if you have done this. Large pieces make the applique EASY.

Unknown said...

Yes, I have been following along! It is just fantastic!!

Maree in NC :-) said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Carol!!!

You go, girl!!!

Happy Hugs,

Maree in NC :~D