Sunday, February 03, 2013

Super Bowl and More COWs

This made me laugh and it is so true. I am working on borders and I had alot of uninterupted time....
My neighbor Connie made two cows for the COW shows -this one above is called "COWculator" and could also be called "ACOWtant"
I forget what the "real" title is for this cow but it is ALL wool and has lots of fun things....like icycles on the udder. We are hoping for more cows....if you need ideas, let me know and I will print more here. The pattern is available in "Out of the Box with Easy Blocks" book by Mel and I. These go fast and are so much fun to do!
How about a quilt called "MOOving on!" This was suggested by Pam Dransfelt...very fun!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Hi Mary Lou,

I don't know if you are familiar with the Canadian company Cows from Prince Edward Island, but they are a nice cream company. Obviously their logo is a cow, check out their website at www.cows.ca.

They have some very whimsical plays, such at Moobit, Fifty Shades of Hay, Cowzinga.

I visited the island quite a few years ago and bought a couple of their fridge magnets. I'll take a picture of them and send the to you,

Hope you find some inspiration from their site.